Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

It's a wrap!

Holiday break is here!!!

My husband landed a job, which involves relocation to Vancouver, WA. We're excited to explore another part of the beautiful Northwest!

The writing stats for this year:
1 book started, edited and submitted. Because of Scrivener, there was no major story reconstruction and hours of reordering during the first pass of revisions.

2 former books torn apart for the indie market, the first- which is a young YA or older Tween is in final edits.

I'm snowflaking a new story idea over the holiday break. No hard writing goals just writing as pockets of time come open. I'll be back in January 2012 with a new series on snowflakes, Scrivener and getting the story right in the first draft.

Have a WONDERFUL holiday! Wishing each of you days filled with Merry and Happy and Bright!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your projects and the move. It's never a good idea to have hard writing goals during the holiday season.

    I, too, will be working on planning my newest project.

    Have a awesome holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! New story! SO EXCITING! There's nothing quite like that rush.

    I just finished a first draft, and it's with CPs now. I'm sticking my nose into line edits for one of those CPs, who was able to trade projects with me. I have to say, I'm obsessed.

    Happy HOlidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Vancouver! My house is in Vancouver around the Hazel Dell area. Although I don't live there at the moment, my DH and the kids are there while I'm working away from home. And since you enjoy skiing, I'm sure you'll love it there. You never have to go far to get to the snow (my son snowboards religiously). You must try VooDoo Donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hannah! Thanks so much for joining Ladies Who Critique!
    A few things I must comment on :)
    1. So so happy to hear about your husband finding a job, what a wonderful way to start to 2012.
    2. I also relocated to the North West recently - Seattle! Moved here from Cali and love it!
    3. Congrats on your new book!

    ReplyDelete